Being Young Yet Open

|

I think I've heard enough of this, so I think I'm going to make a short post.

People. I get it. I'm 14. Pretty young to be worrying about shit that I shouldn't. Do you think I have not heard that phrase more times than I care to remember? How insulting to my intelligence it is to hear that? I get it. I have got another 60 years or so left in my life. I think I'll have plenty of time to be dealing with crap I can't now. But I'm still human, I worry about things I shouldn't. Me wanting a girlfriend? That's just me being either perverted or really lonely. I am depressed, after all, from my father since he grew up in quite a shithole, and sometimes I just have a hard time of going on in life without having someone I can hug or talk to, etc. 

And what about me saying I want to get laid? That's a damned joke everytime I've ever said that in my life, period. I'm 14 years old; not a very appropriate nor legal year to have sex, is it? I'm smart enough to know that if I were to have sex now, my mentality would be probably fucked up for the rest of my life. Not to mention, who in the hell would have sex with me anyways?! Have you seen my face?

"Man, I need to get laid."

Do you have any idea how ludicrous the idea for... whatever the hell you call that thing in the image, to even imagine having sex at that point in his life? All I ask is that people--please--stop taking me so damned literally. If I really wanted to get laid, my tweets would look less intelligent than Justin Beiber... Just wanted to let my thoughts out was all. 

[Note: Try not to take this post seriously. It's really not a big deal, but I just feel the urge to let my thoughts out there so I'm not just some perverted kid hoping to one day lose his virginity to Aphrodite. That and this damned blog needed a new pointless post.]

1 comments:

Shamisen said...

Here a semi serious comment to a nonsense post...

I know you've heard this before but you are young and have many more options facing you than I did at your age...

So my advice is to live each day to it's fullest. Explore the world around you learn all you can learn. Mostly enjoy life and be happy.

As far as the opposite sex goes give it time. The encounter will happen unexpectedly and will be awkward. Remember sometimes first loves are the best but go into it logically...

*Yeah sure logical, a teenager with hormones running wild and I suppose to be logical WTF*

Post a Comment