This School Sucks and Why

|
Welcome to school, i.e., Hell.
Now, before you all think I'm about to complain like an immature 5th grader who can't even comprehend the difference between a continent and a country, reread that title. What's that? It says "THIS School Sucks and Why", not "School Sucks and Why." I'm referring to my school in general (which I'm keeping unnamed because God help me if they catch my ass saying how much I despise it).

This school is so wretched, so despicable that I think it's already fucked up my childhood without me realizing it. But, the weird thing is this school is unlike many others. There's something different here. Very, very different and in the worst possible matter. I often ask other people from across the country, if not other countries, of how their school works. So far, none seem to match mine. The one good thing about this school is that there isn't much drug usage, not all that much fighting happening on a daily basis and that the education is actually pretty impressive. But other than that, everything else falls flat on its ass. It's so horrid that I may have to turn this rage of text into sections of what I hate and why.

FUCK YEAH,  FEEL THE BURN
But really, when I boil it down to it's bare bones, I see what the main error of this school is: the people. The school is very "clicky", per say. In other words, there's a "cool group", and if you're not a part of said group, you're not awesome and are left in the cold.

Also, this school is--for some odd reason--REALLY Political. The teachers always refer to Politics for some damned reason. This wouldn't be so bad if this wasn't a school full of Republicans and I was one of the very marginal Democrats. Now, you'd think we'd all just be cool and treat each other nice. Instead, pretty much everyone secretly hates me; if not everyone, than a good 97% do. And no, that's not a hyperbole. I'd really guess that 97% is pretty close to how much of the school dislikes me. Sure, there's a few teachers who don't mind, even a handful of students. But for the most part, not many people enjoy seeing me.

After all the years I've spent at this school (which is, well, my whole goddamn life), I'm still not exactly sure what's so odd about these people compared to whatever Hell you're suffering. But if I were to take a good guess, I'd say that they're all in their own little world. Thinking that the world revolves around them, not really caring much outside of their families (just their families) and PRAISIN' DA (nonexistent) LORD. It drives me crazy to see even the best guy I could possibly call a friend tell me that,"If I don't accept Jesus as my savior, I shall burn in Hell."


But it gets worse. The people are cocky and think of themselves as far superior to others.I can just tell from how they treat others that they think they're going to end up one day living either famous or just a successful life. Let's see if you still believe that when you end up working at McDonald's for a lack of intelligence and focus on life. I know this sounds all overdone, but believe me. You have to see these people to goddamn believe it.

Oh, did I mention the Politics already? Yeah, did I also mention that they're insulting me of it when they're in 6th fucking grade? What the fuck are you kids doing talking about Politics at the beginning of Middle School? You barely know the difference between China and Japan or Mexico and Spain. Don't tell me that you think Sarah Palin isn't a hypocrite for being a creationist and a redneck. I was forced to understand Politics due to the overabundance of insults I had at school from students because my family is Democratic, just so I could partially defend myself. That year was the worst in my life since that was when the huge election between McCain and Obama was raging on. (if you do the math and figure out what grade I'm in now... yeah, I was held back a few times, alright?) People using the "N" word, saying they hoped Obama would perish in the most painful way possible and how you can see Russia from Alaska.

Yeah. Not hypocritical at all when you people act as loyal followers of God, believing we're "All God's Children" and "Follow the Golden Rule." Hoping someone shoots Obama in the head means not only are you a hypocrite for wishing death upon someone, but you are also probably suicidal. Either way, that's really, really stupid. If there is such a God, I can bet that he's up there, facepalming time and time again at the utter stupidity of some of these people.

"Yeah, this is totally not going according to plan."
I think I've spoken my mind off enough now to settle down for a nice cup of tea. Note, these posts are really meant to be taken seriously. They're basically me whining and bitching about crap in my life, so if you don't enjoy reading how annoying my life is, I don't know why the Hell you're reading down to this point. All criticism or opinions will be well accepted. So, goodnight and have a nice fucking day. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must tend to my busywork.

0 comments:

Post a Comment