Help Write Articles at Project Haruhi?... Hell, Why Not?

|
It's no secret that I now help write certain reviews--as well as other projects--on Project Haruhi. I took the offer from Jon (aka Ritsu). He was impressed with my writing, I guess from this blog. Hell, they may have picked me just because my name sounds really cool. Because lets be honest, if you were hosting a website, would you really like to have a 14 year old on your team of you and a bunch of other 20 year olds? Even if you do look past the age and really at the intelligence, it would seem a tad bit awkward, wouldn't you assume? However, I was more than delighted to accept.

Now, whenever I'm offered to go on... fuck, ANYTHING, I tend to start feeling like I had just been accepted to some huge group of people (I'm talking communities as big as Cracked.com here) and am now officially a badass. Not saying Project Haruhi isn't a popular site or anything, but it's not like it's the hugest and biggest thing to anime fans as Starmen.net is to EarthBound fans. Still, I was thrilled anyone would want me on really anything.


Really. ANYTHING.

Then again, how many people are you aware of that are 14 writing articles that weren't with the most piss poor grammar and the most god awful topics that only an idiot would choose?... Well, then again, I write about boring shit on my life, so I can't say much for myself on that. Hell, I feel like I accomplished enough on this site just knowing how to edit it around with those god damned HTMLs. Absolute torture, I say.

But now I'm getting off topic. Just now know that I help out the site and am now officially an essential to it!... OK, of course that's a pitiful lie, but none the less, I'm happy to help the site. I'll mostly be doing reviews on anime and such--hopefully a few video games too--and maybe even some other stuff, if my otakuness spreads far enough. Now know that I am a servant under our God--...HARUHI.

She's a lot more powerful than she is fappable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment